Monday 25 July 2011

Fasting cures cancer

These are facts but not necessarily true for all types of cancer.
There are valid reasons why fasting helps in combating cancer but more
research needs to be done.

Just because it is not well understood, with little systematic
research being done, does not mean that fasting does not work. It
should be the first attempt at curing cancer instead of surgery and
chemotherapy because these procedures have lots of side effects.
Fasting also has side effects and can be dangerous as well.

To fight cancer, a lot of advice by people who have gone through
cancer, is not to fast completely but to fast against sugar/glucose,
protein and fat, because these are the building blocks of cells in our
body. Vitamins and fluids must still be taken. If you don't take
sufficient minerals, your immune system will suffer and you become so
weak.

http://www.freedomyou.com/fasting_book/Healed_Of_Cancer.htm


Healed Of Cancer

By

Sammy Hoffard

I embarked on a journey that I would have laughed at before my
diagnosis.

A life of decadence and neglect, that's what mine was. For the first
34 years of my life I didn't give any thought to what sorts of toxins
and pollutants I surrounded myself with – or ate. Then I got a
reality check.

I was diagnosed with cancer. Stage four ovarian cancer. Four
distinct carcinomas visible without a microscope. And I found a
resolve within that I didn't know I had – a determination to see my
children grow up. I signed a waiver with my doctor, which gave me six
months to try alternative healing methods, knowing that I was taking a
chance that the cancer would advance to the stage that she could no
longer help me.

I embarked on a journey that I would have laughed at before my
diagnosis.

She told me to start by boosting my immune system. An Internet search
repeatedly came up with the word, "fasting". Was that a joke? How
could starving myself cure cancer?

First, I found a reputable website which not only taught members the
proper and safe way to fast, it also offered ongoing support,
encouragement and a means of having all my questions answered along
the way. It also had a great leaning towards Christian spiritual
matters, but at the time I paid no attention to that. I began with a
five day juice fast, then later did a seven, ten, and a fifteen day
fast: becoming more able to handle the detox symptoms, and
familiarizing myself with the challenges which come with adopting a
whole new system of nutrition. I learned exactly how the body begins
to heal itself and how the very building blocks of the human body are
actually restored and renewed through proper fasting and changes in
lifestyle and outlook. My immune system was super-charging.

It was during my 10 day fast that I began to notice the changes. Skin
cleared, small facial lines began to disappear, I felt strong and
invigorated, my energy levels were high, and I felt positive and
enthusiastic about life in general. I began paying attention to the
spiritual aspects of the site, and with a renewal of my dedication to
Christ came a release – the knowledge that God held me close.

My next biopsy appointment came and the doctor was astounded to report
that there was now only one remaining cluster of cancer cells. I was
not surprised. Fasting, prayer, love, and learning to relax had done
its work. I did have surgery on April 27th, 2001 to remove all traces
of cancer, and as of today I am still cancer free.

God willing – I will be here to see my grandchildren and great-
grandchildren. And if by sharing my experience and my enthusiasm for
adopting a healthy, God-conscious lifestyle, I can help one more
person to believe and to achieve their own healing then perhaps I will
be fulfilling God`s purpose for me.

No comments: